Please help me with my dream

I don't like asking for help and need major help with this. I'm an author who just needs a little extra help reaching the masses. I have Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter,Google plus, a website, this blog, GoodReads, and not sure what else. I need help from who ever is willing to possibly help me. I don't have the money to pay for anything. All I'm asking for is people to share, comment, or leave reviews. I used to give free books away and I'm no longer doing so due to the fact only a few select were nice enough to read it and give me a review when they were done reading my books. I guess they possibly don't understand that it hurts as authors when people don't leave us reviews or share it with others to get the word across. I've even been in the local paper for every single book I have. I've done many different Author and Publishing type groups. I'm a single parent going to school. For me it's not that I want to get rich off my books. It would be nice to make some money from time to time. I write because it's my passion. What some people don't understand is writing is a job. It takes work and time to come up with the story plot, characters, conversation, and much more. Even if we're pouring our feelings out in poetry.  With that being said if you would please help me. It would be much appreciated. IF you have a page I'll like it and share it. If you have a business I'll spread the word around. If you're a fellow author I'll like your pages and leave comments when I can. I'll post pictures of my books down below. All are available on Amazon. My Psychic Vampire Prophecies is on LuLu as well. They are also available at Books-a-Million, Barnes n Nobles, E-Bay, and various other places. My facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/AmyStarksBookPage. My Twitter account is https://twitter.com/Angelic_mommy.  Thanks to all who are willing to help and share this. Thanks to the ones who do already help me. I have a few that are awesome at helping. I just want my books to reach far and wide. I'd like to one day be a top seller. This is my dream. Thanks for taking time out to read this.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House