Part 2 of Weight Struggle.

This is week three of me working on my diet. It's small changes. I wouldn't even call it a diet. It's more like I've got to do this because I want to do it for me. I'm doing it for my kids and me. I'm not doing it for anyone else. I haven't totally eliminated all things that have sugar. I've just cut back on a lot of sugar. I didn't realize how hard grocery shopping would be until I decided to finally commit and do this change. Everywhere you look the junk food taunts you. It seems to be around every corner. My other thing that I'm having to work on is portions and realizing I'm full. I've also replace milk chocolate with dark chocolate that way I can still have chocolate and not lots of with drawls and mood swings. I've only been at it for three week and some days are better than others. Some days I am discouraged and other days I have that think I can and know I can attitude. I'm also working on trying to move my body more. I know I can get down to my ideal weight. It just gets frustrating at times. I know it doesn't happen over night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House