Please help with my book dreams and goals

 Hello everybody.  I am Amy. I have been writing since I was 12yrs old. Started with just writing poetry.  Now I also write science fiction/fantasy along with romance. I have struggled with selling my books.  I don't ever give up hope though.  I know there are people out there that if they would give my books a chance they would love them as much as I love writing them. If you would please share this post with everyone you know that likes to read or even if they don't share it with them and let's see if everyone can share it because by doing so there might be people who would like to read them. You would be helping me with my goals and dreams. Some of my books are .99 cents on Kindle. My books are available in paperback on Amazon and Kindle eBooks.

Please share with everyone you know.  Every little bit helps. 

Here are the links to my books and where to buy them.

https://www.amazon.com/Amy-E.-Stark/e/B00JD1AE8K?ref_=dbs_p_ebk_r00_abau_000000


https://www.amazon.com/Amy-Stark/e/B00JEWWQ52?ref_=dbs_p_ebk_w0m_abau_000000





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House