My moms death

When I was fifteen years old I lost my mom to esophageal cancer. That summer I fell apart. She had friends who were supposed to help and get me out of the house but barely did, so when mom found out she wasn't happy. It was also hard for my younger sister who was twelve at the time. Mom told me to find somewhere to go for the summer so I stayed with a friend and her mom. I thought since moms surgery went well she'd be okay, but I was wrong. Her lungs were far gone due to radiation treatments. The day she died I called to talk to my dad and my sister told me no because he was napping which made me mad. I called my grandmother next and told her I wanted to known the truth of how my mom was really doing and had a rave rant fit. About ten minutes later my grandmother told me to come to the hospital and I broke down balling because I just knew she wasn't going to make it. They had taken her off life support. When I got to her room I hugged and kissed her.I told her I missed her and walked out the room to call a friend of hers that couldn't be there. After I left the room they pronounced her dead. My dad asked me to comfort my sister and I told her we'd make it through it. One of my teachers I called came up to the hospital to comfort us and give us his condolences. I comforted one of her friends and shortly after left. It was a nightmare I couldn't wake up from. She fought hard. She passed six months after she found out. She was an awesome mom,wife,and friend. After she passed I was miserable for years. I miss her like crazy. No one can prepare a child to lose a mom. She passed July 25th,1998. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House