Poem I wrote for my mom

Mother of mine your not ever far away
You might have passed
You're always close to my heart
That's where you'll always stay
Can barely remember your voice
It's like a faint whisper
I know your not far
You're my angel
I know you're always whispering
I love you
I know you're always whispering
that it will be okay
I know you're always whispering
words of encouragement
I miss and love you times infinity
You gave me what I needed
You gave me a home
You gave me love
You gave me hugs and kisses
You showed me how to be a good person
You showed me that I should live
You showed me that it's important to forgive
You showed me that life is worth living
You showed me so much in such a little time
I know you're always close my angel of mine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House