Author's who want to be featured in my blog

All fellow authors if you'd like to be featured in my blog shoot
me an e-mail.


How old were you when you first started writing?
What made you want to become a writer?
Where are you located?
What inspires you?
What books do you like to read?
Favorite author-
Favorite music-
Favorite TV show-
Favorite food-
What time of day do you like to write?
where do you like to write?
How many books have you published?
Do you self publish and if not who's your publishing company?
What are the titles of your books?
What was the first book you got published?
What are you currently working on?
Give me all links to facebook pages, websites, links of where to
buy your books,  twitter pages, blog pages, and any other social
media. Also send me pictures of your books.
Send me a description of each book.
Also include a picture of yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House