Reasons I write

I'm writing this to help people understand why I write and what it does for me. I've been writing since I was twelve years old. I might have been younger, but don't remember. Writing is like a drug for me. I can be who I want to be when I write. I can tell people how I feel without holding back. It's my way to express myself. After my mom died I spiraled down. Writing helped some. It's my way to escape the real world. I can go wherever I choose when I write. I pour everything that's in me onto the page. Want others to see how I feel or how others feel. I want a reaction and to feel something. When I write I'm not limited and anything goes. When it comes to my writing I don't do in the box. I threw my box out a long time ago. When I'm sad I write.When I'm mad I write. When someone hurts me I write. When someone loves me I write. When I'm happy I write. I write just to write. Sometimes it might not be much and that's okay. Sometimes I just write a sentence a day. I do it because it's my dream. Not going to let people smash my dreams. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House