Haunted Plantation

 Haunted Plantation 


This Halloween my friends and I are going to a haunted plantation house that is abandoned. It is located in the Bayou in Louisiana.  It is 5 days before Halloween.  My friends and I love old haunted buildings.  We have been buying supplies when we aren't going to our college classes.  We go to old abandoned buildings and investigate the back story of the history of each location.  On our investigations we record and make videos that we upload to our social media accounts which has started gaining traction over the years. We have stocked up on food, drinks, batteries for our flashlights, and other necessities. My friends and I are 20yrs old and it's our second year of college.  We are taking film classes and psychology classes along with basic classes. This week feels like it is dragging. We are ready for the weekend. Halloween falls on a Friday this year. I pack up Thursday night. After our classes Friday afternoon we go to the parking lot to put our bags and ice chest in the back of Samuel's truck. I sit up front between Samuel and Ezra. Mia and Luna sit beside each other with Lucas sitting beside Luna. Samuel is dark completely with muscular build, dark eyes, and jet black hair.  He is wearing jeans with a black shirt with a band name on the front of his shirt with black shoes.  Ezra is tall with a lanky build, jet black hair, green eyes, and pale complexion.  He is wearing black jeans with a blue shirt with Converse shoes that has skulls on them. Mia is a skinny blonde who has tan complexion and short. She's wearing a red hoodie with jeans and black shoes. Luna is a red head with fair complexion, green eyes, tall,and thin. She is wearing a black hoodie with jeans, and Converse shoes.  Lucas is built, tan complexion, hazel eyes,and dark hair.  He is wearing jeans with a black long sleeve shirt with jeans and black high tops. I am a brunette with medium build, gray eyes, light complected, and average height.  I am wearing jeans with a black t-shirt and black shoes. It is a gloomy day out today. We go to eat lunch at a diner near the college. We order hamburgers and fries with a drink.

"Do you think there will be much activity at this location?"Mia asks me.

"I think it's possible with the history we dug up on the place."

"Aria how bad do you think it might get?" Luna asks me.

They had left me in charge of most of the research of the history of the plantation. I found a lot and it has a lot of bad things that happened there. It had things from the Civil War times, people murdered, people who had affairs,Voodoo,and other types of rituals. I filled my friends in everything that I had uncovered about the house.  They sat there and process everything that I tell them. That house has a very bloody history.  

"Wow. That's a lot. We should definitely experience something, " Ezra says.

"If it gets to bad we leave," Lucas says.

We all agree. None of us want to have anything attach itself to us or follow us home. We've came close many times.  We pay for our food after eating and leave. Samuel drives down the streets of New Orleans to get us to the Bayou. Traffic isn't to bad since it is a little after noon. When we arrive at the plantation house we take in our surroundings before unpacking the truck. The grass is tall. The plantation house looks like it has seen much better days. It's a massive house with a deck that has holes in some of the boards, white paint peeling off the house boarded up windows, and broken windows. Each of us walk carefully into the house.  Inside the house looks like it has seen better days also. Cobwebs decorate every corner of the house, glass in the floor,  bullet holes in the walls, vandalism throughout every room, water damage, and squeaky doors and floors.  We set up equipment in different areas of the house before coming back downstairs.  There is still furniture and pictures hanging on the walls. This house has over 50 rooms, a ballroom,  kitchen, study, and basement. I'm getting creepy vibes off the basement. 

"I didn't like how the basement felt," Mia says. 

"Me either," I say. 

To pass the time we listen to music and eat Halloween candy. As it starts getting dark we explore the house. At first everything is very eerily silent.  I have goosebumps raising all over my body. We start hearing low voices, old music playing,  screaming,  crying, footsteps, and gun shots. We check out where the music is coming from and see apparition of what looks like we just stepped into the early 1900s with women in ballgown and men dressed to the 9s wearing masks. It looks like a fancy ball.Halfway through you see a gangster looking man who causes a massacre. He didn't leave anyone left alive. In the kitchen we find a colored woman hiding in the pantry crying. 

"Run. Leave. He won't like you here," the color woman looks at us panicked.

"Who?" Lucas asks.

"The master of the house.  I've said to much already. "

She dissipates before our very eyes. We go on to the upstairs rooms. We see a little girl peeking behind one of the doors. In the atic we see what looks to be a ritual that gives us the creeps. Doors are opening and slamming.  We get out of the attic as quick as possible.  It looks like they were sacrificing animals which makes my stomach want to turn over. We go sit in the living room where we see a gun fight taking place. 

"I wonder if the activity will decrease, " Ezra says.

We see a pale complected man with dark hair,green, eyes,and a lanky build with a mustache smoking a cigar. He looks at is with narrowed eyes.

"You are not welcome here," he says with pure hatred and disgust.

We ignore his warning.  I have Samuel and Lucas go to the creepy basement with me. We see bodies scattered across the basement floor. It looks like someone discarded them here. I feel a malevolent presence. 

"You're such a pretty thing. You look like a good time," a creepy voice says in my ear. "You should ditch the losers and stay with me."

This apparition is creeping me out. I don't like the energy radiating off of him. He feels like a very bad man.

"Don't listen to him," a woman in a white gown says. "He will hurt you."

"Shut up,"the creepy man says.

He chases after the woman. Me and the guys run back upstairs taking our equipment with us. Something tries to drag me down the stairs with it. Samuel and Lucas wrap their arms around my waist making sure I'm not dragged down the stairs.  We run as fast as we can and slam the basement door. Out other friends are waiting for us in the living room. They look white as sheets. Mia looks like she's been scratched up. Luna has a bump on her head. Ezra looks like he got into a fight. 

"We gathered up the rest of the equipment while you were in the basement.  We've been attacked and nearly killed a few times," Ezra says. 

"We need to leave.  This place isn't safe," I say.

We grab all our stuff and as we try to leave we can't open the door.  We try other doors and met with the same problem. I get the sage sticks and holy water out of my bag. I hand sage sticks and holy water to my friends as well. We light the sage sticks and start saying blessings. Doors are slamming open and closed. The activity increases 10 fold. Things are being thrown at us. We are having to constantly duck out of the way. We do this through the house. You can feel the negative energy radiating off the walls. Things get silent. We have things trying to push us, scratch, and yell as we do this. Once we finish the foundation of the house shakes. My friends and I see something we've not ever seen before on any investigation.  It's like a tornado that sucks the negative souls until they disappear and a light that is blinding that takes all the poor tortured souls that were trapped. We run downstairs and grab our things. Once outside we put our stuff in Samuel's truck. I have him drive us to my apartment.  It's past midnight and we haven't ate dinner.  I fix us some pizzas. We watch horror movies and snack on food for the rest of the Halloween. 

"I don't want to experience anything like that ever again," Mia says.

"I think I am done with investigating for good.  That was to scary, Luna says through tears.

We go to sleep in my living room.  While we are asleep  creepy voices are heard. 

"I told you I'd find you," the creepy man says.

He is the man from the basement. Only Lucas and Ezra wake up from a dead sleep. I get my sage and bless my apartment. Everything along with the creepy man are sucked into a vortex and a peace is left behind.  I fall back to sleep between Lucas and Ezra. They calm me as I sleep. After that night only Luca,Ezra, and myself kept doing investigations. We got so much visual and audio footage from that Halloween. Mia and Luna still have nightmares to this day. Samuel, Mia, and Luna to this day don't know that we were followed home. Ezra, Lucas, and I agreed that there was no need in scaring them worse. We are still good friends regardless of them not wanting to investigate with us anymore.  We do Halloween parties with our friends on the Halloweens we don't find haunted houses or locations to investigate. 

That was a Halloween that opened all our eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted Asylum

Secrets of Ancient Family Volume 1 (Chapter 1 first page)

First 5 pages of Psychic Vampire Prophecies