When you like someone

So, I like this guy and I am not sure he fully knows I exist. He might know. I'm not sure. People tell me that I should tell him. Here's the thing though, I haven't had the best luck with men when it comes to relationships. Haven't had the best track record you could say. I think the longest relationship may have been 8 months. Most last 6 months or less. I have had some okay relationships but not really.  Have dealt with a lot of emotional abuse. I am okay and have ways that I am coping with it. A lot of them got what they wanted and were on their way. Anyway enough about that.  When it comes to me telling a guy , I like him I am a little afraid of what he might say. You could say I'm a chicken.  🐓🐓🐓 Nobody wants to be rejected.  People tell me I over think and tell me I should just go for it. It is easier said than done. I somewhat flirt with him but not sure if he notices or would notice. As I said I'm a chicken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House