What kind of relationship I want

I have been single a while now due to choice.  I haven't had the best track record when it comes to relationships.  I don't recall having a relationship over 8 to 6 months. Some were even shorter than that.  For the longest I thought it was my fault. Thought something was wrong with me and know that isn't the case.  I chose guys that weren't worth it and didn't get to know them very well.  I made many mistakes.  Was looking for someone to love me. I don't think any of them did. Had many who used me, lied to me, manipulated me, and worse.  I am not a saint and not saying that I haven't made my mistakes. I wasn't being picky. I settled for less than what I deserve.  I've learnt things the hard way. For once in my life I know what I deserve.  No, one should settle for less. For one I want someone who wants to go on dates, get to k ow me, and love me back. I also want someone who accepts me for who I am and doesn't leave just because things get bad. Someone who is willing to communicate and work on things when things get bad. I will do the same for them. Someone who understands they aren't constantly in charge of making me happy and that is my job and vs versa. Someone who supports me in my dreams and goals.  There are other qualities also. Someone who can make me laugh yet knows when to be serious. I don't want to rush anything or jump head first anymore. I don't know when this person will appear in my life. It's possible they have and I don't know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House