Sorry it's been nearly 2 weeks

Sorry that I haven't wrote in about a week. Last week the kids started school.  They have to wear masks on the bus . The grades go in 2 grades at a time social distanced into the building. They wear masks in school, hand sanitizer,  and social distance during lunch. Scary thing is there was someone who came to school who didn't feel well and works in the cafeteria. It came back they were positive with Covid. I  have asthma. Yes, I  smoke which doesn't help and have heart problems. The last thing I want is to get sick. I am a single parent. Yes, I have people who help me some. My dad can't afford to get it either.
Last week my oldest son had a friend who just graduated last year die. Not due to the virus but due to other reasons which were very sad. Giving my son that news was the hardest thing, I have had to do. It broke my heart. Now we are on the second week of school and Friday we will be doing blended virtual learning starting at 7:45 a.m.
I have had a lot going on.  I  will keep you updated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House