Health update

Today I went to the doctor because I have mild sleep apnea. I haven't hardly slept on my CPAP machine because it gives me high anxiety and causes me to freak out. I explained that to the doctor today. The other thing I told my doctor was that I think it might be due to my tonsils being enlarged but I wasn't sure. My tonsils were looked at and the doctor confirmed that. I will be going to see the Ears,Nose, and Throat doctor for that. I was told to call my dentist to see about some mouth peice for sleep apnea patients. The big step I am going to have to take is losing weight which has been a struggle for me. I need to lose 50lbs or possibly more. I have a bad habbit of eating when stressed,  bored, or depressed.  I know I can do this. Hopefully it will help with my sleep apnea and other health problems.  I will keep you updated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We should celebrate the lives of those we lose

Christmas at the Ranch that won’t be Forgotten

Ways to support indie authors...