My depression

I have been battling depression since I was a kid. They had me on medications that barely helped. I started hitting rock bottom at the age of 15yrs old when my mom died. The year before that both of my grandparents died about 3 months a part. They were my moms parents.  I had stayed with a friend and her mom during the summer my mom died. I was very close to her. After she died my relationship with my dad and sister suffered. I started skipping school. Fighting with my family.  I wasn't pleasant. I was lying and stealing from my dad. He lost trust. I didn't care about anyone but myself at that time. I was in a dark place in my life. Had to go to a Group home for depression, obedience defiance disorder,  and skipping school. I couldn't stand being there. I was there for 6 months. Did my schooling, group therapy,  and therapy.  After I got out I was okay for a short bit and then spiraled down. Quit school my SR. year of high school and made bad decisions regarding friends and men. I slowly pulled myself together after having 2 kids. It is still a battle. Some days I don't want to get up. Other days I just want to cry. Days I feel worthless. I've been through emotional abuse and other types of abuse I prefer not talk about. I suffer from PTSD and nightmares at times. I am working on loving me. It is hard. I am working on having more healthy relationships with family and friends. Toxic people are not worth my time. I am working on bettering myself. Know that you are not alone in stru8s and battles. I know it is hard and sometimes you want to give up and feel like the world might not be worth it. There is light. Find things that work for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House