Focus on YOU

 Some days I just have days where I need to think alone. Sometimes I don't want to deal with people and want to isolate myself.  Being around people sometimes can be draining and that doesn't matter if you care about them. Everyone needs space sometimes.  There are times you have to be like hey people I am not peopling it today.  It isn't anything against them and sometimes it is against them.  Sometimes you just need YOU days. That doesn't make you selfish. We all need days to shut the world out. Part of it might be our depression or anxiety. It might just mean that you just need to relax with no interruptions. If people can't respect that it is possible you need to say something or cut them out of your life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House