Day 2 work out

So, I decided yesterday that for my health and myself that I would start working out. I will tell you about my journey as I go. So it is only day 2. I am starting out with 30 minute walks. I  did a little bit more than walk yesterday.  I walked and did yoga for a little bit . So far today I have only walked 30 minutes.  I might add more time eventually. The past 2 days during my walks I  nearly wanted to give up. The mosquitos were getting me really bad. It was like no. Stop getting me. Anyway. There are days where it is going to be hard and I'll want to give up or I will get bored of it. I  have given up so many times. Gotten discouraged a lot. I am going to try to do better because I have to. I  will let you know how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House