To be successful you need help

In order to become successful you do need help. You need all the help and support you can get. I am an author and photographer and I haven't made a full big splash yet. I am still working on it. It takes hard work and dedication . You have to work on networking through social media which isn't easy. It is learning about the right hashtags and how to keep people entertained. Something else is communication. You want people to like it, share it, and comment. Word of mouth and people sharing help majorly. Sometimes I do sales or free promotional deals. Though when you do it for free sometimes people take advantage. I haven't gotten the numbers I want in sales or followers,  but I don't give up. When it is your dream or goal it is okay to fail. Just try again. Maybe find people more geared into what you need help with. Do not ever feel ashamed to ask for help. The most famous people didn't get to where they got without someone giving them a chance or taking a risk on them. Everyone fails and it's okay. Just pick yourself up and get back to what you love doing.  There are days I think no one will buy my books or hire me for a photography job. I might not sell a lot of books and see one or two sold and think YAY!! I do a photography gig once a month right now and maybe one day it will be more. Maybe with the pictures I am taking,I will get extra business. If it weren't for the people who help, I wouldn't get recognized. Yes, I put in the hard work and they which is you all make things happen.  I appreciate all the help I get. Always be appreciative of others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House