Mental health

When it comes to mental health it is something you should take care of. Depression and anxiety can make your physical health worse than what it could be. I suffer from depression and anxiety.  Some days are better than others.  It is a battle that's for sure. I got the help I needed to try to help become the best me that I can be. I am slowly making changes and trying the best that I can.  Sometimes I go to a dark place and don't mean to. It happens though.  Sometimes I am super hard on myself.  Our worst enemy is ourselves. We don't need people to tear us down. We are guilty of doing this to ourselves.  We think we aren't good enough when in reality we are good enough. Just like we are our own worst critic.  When you tear someone down who has depression or anxiety our mental state gets worse because we have triggers. Anyone who has mental health problems don't need people who are going to be toxic. Some of us have suffered abuse. We have to build ourselves up. Rather than tear people down try to be supportive and understanding.  Sometimes we need time alone to work on ourselves.  There are many ways to better yourself.  Don't give up hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House