Relationships, mental, and physical health

 Right now at this point in my life I am focusing on bettering myself.  I'm working on my mental and physical health.  I think I am slowly making progress.  Other days I am not so sure.  One day I would like to work on dating again. I haven't had the best luck when it has come to men. Part of that is my own fault because I rushed things and didn't get to know them. There were times I didn't respect myself and thought I didn't deserve the best so I settled. Was used, lied to, manipulated,  emotionally abused,  and more. Some things I will not discuss or share. I know now that I deserve someone who is going to accept me for me,  love me back, wants me for more than a piece of meat, respects me, and much more.  Someone who isn't going to lie or cheat on me. I could go on and on. I  know it will happen when it happens. I am not looking for a fling. Enough about that. Writing helps a lot of my mental health.  Walking helps my physical and mental health.  The other thing I am trying to work on is friendships and how to be a good friend.  Also learning how to communicate better with my kids. Sometimes I wasn't listening very well and I am still a work in progress.  Quality time with my kids, family,  and friends mean the world to me. Need to try to work on more quality time with friends.  I know that we aren't always as busy as we think we are.  We have to learn to make time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House