Thank for birthday love

 This weekend has been a good birthday weekend.  I had some friends who gave me a bed which was much needed. They bought me a birthday dinner from McDonald's. They spoilt me. I made cheesecake and chocolate chocolate cake. I just turned 40 but my cheesecake says I'm 3811 years old. My kids gave me a card and a caramel scented candle. We played UNO flip.  I also had many laughs and a good time with my online friends who have become a lot like family.  Some have become like family.  Saturday I did my birthday with my family.  My sister and youngest niece baked me a cake. I want to thank everyone who helped make my birthday amazing.  All the birthday wishes and singing.  You are amazing.  I am very grateful to all of you.  You mean the world to me. I appreciate it.  I am blessed.  Hugs to you all. Love you all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House