Thank for birthday love

 This weekend has been a good birthday weekend.  I had some friends who gave me a bed which was much needed. They bought me a birthday dinner from McDonald's. They spoilt me. I made cheesecake and chocolate chocolate cake. I just turned 40 but my cheesecake says I'm 3811 years old. My kids gave me a card and a caramel scented candle. We played UNO flip.  I also had many laughs and a good time with my online friends who have become a lot like family.  Some have become like family.  Saturday I did my birthday with my family.  My sister and youngest niece baked me a cake. I want to thank everyone who helped make my birthday amazing.  All the birthday wishes and singing.  You are amazing.  I am very grateful to all of you.  You mean the world to me. I appreciate it.  I am blessed.  Hugs to you all. Love you all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We should celebrate the lives of those we lose

Christmas at the Ranch that won’t be Forgotten

Ways to support indie authors...