Psychic Vampire Prophecies FREE FOR 4 DAYS PLEASE HELP

Hello this book has been out since 2013 and I have barely sold any copies. I am not sure if it is because of one of the bad reviews I got or not. At that time when that person downloaded it I had no idea that it was all jacked up because of someone I let edit it. I went back and edited it. She might have still not liked the book because she didn't understand the point I was trying to get across. And when it comes to vampires you don't have to have logic. You don't have to have logic in any book or make any sense if you choose not to make sense. I do things outside the box so yes it might sound all over the place. If you have questions about the book all you have to do is ask me. Thank you.

Okay so I set it up to where you can all go download it for FREE for 4 days. YES 4 days!! Please tell your friends and family. Share it. Tag people. I need this help seriously.
I do all my promoting mostly by myself with help from a few select friends, family, and author friends I pick up a long the way. If you read my book I will read yours and review it. I like to read and I try my best to review all books that I read. I am thinking of doing a thing to help other authors later. Have a wonderful day!!

Please download and review my book!!
http://a.co/fDidxEw


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House