Being bullied story

When I was in 10th grade I had this guy who was a major bully towards me. This dude would bully me by ramming a desk into my back. Yes, you read that right. He rammed a desk in my back. The same guy would steal my chips out of my bag or hide my books in class. I would come home moody as all get out. My dad would ask me why. One day I get called to the principals office asking why didn't I tell him and I told him, "I am busy doing my school work or doing homework in other classes. I don't have time."
From then on out he left me alone. Someone told him to pick on me one day and he told them no because he'd get in trouble. People thought I was a tattle tale. I didn't tell. It doesn't matter though because no matter what that guy was in the wrong for what he done to me. It isn't right or okay to bully.
Stand up against bullies people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House