poem

They laughed and pointed
I crawled into my shell
They made fun
I went down hill
Did they see it
They laughed at that girl
Pointed at my glassed
No I didn't like them myself
Pointed at my clothes
I wasn't dressing to impress
Made fun of my hair
It's hair people
Laughed when I like a boy
What's so funny about that
Gave a not to a boy
It got passed around the school
How is that supposed to make a girl feel
I didn't need y'alls help
I was awkward on mine
You caused me to go deeper into my shell
You pounded me into the ground
Do you know what that's like
Words hurt
They even kill
Think before you speak
You turned the girls life upside down
Did you even care
No you didn't care
You wouldn't even give her a second glance
You probably don't remember her
That was me
She grew up
Even though you might not deserve her forgiveness,
she forgives you for what you've done
She hasn't let the world turn her cold
by-ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House