Poem

Don't go breaking that girl
She's been broken before
Don't think she won't put you in your place
You are wrong to think she is weak
She's heard it all before
Don't go breaking that girl
She's been around the block
She's heard baby I will always be there
She's heard I won't leave
She's heard baby you're beautiful
Broken promises galore
From I'll pay you back not to see a dime
From I've got your back and where are they now
Excuses galore
I will fix this
I will fix that
I will show up
They wasted her time
She won't ever get it back
Don't go breaking that girl
She will come back stronger than ever
In time she forgives them
Prays for their betterment and moves on with her life
She deserves better than all those broken promises
She deserves better than the next excuse
Liars, users, and manipulators she has met them all
She can see through that since she's been through it all
by-ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House