Poem

One day the right one will come along
He won't have excuses of why he can't be there
He will be there through the thick and thin
Won't play them games
Will be a real man
A one of a kind man
One that has what it takes
He is a real man
Not a fake man
Not out to break my heart
Will hold me when I'm falling apart
He is real man
Not a fake man
Someone my boys can look up to
Not someone who makes excuses
Not someone who breaks my kids hearts
Someone who has it together
Whoever he may be
He will get down on one knee and ask
me to be his wife when the time is right
This is a real man
Not fake man
I know he is out there somewhere
I'm just waiting on the right man

by-Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House