Being bullied story

Over the next few days I am going to tell stories about me being bullied. Other stories will include my kids being bullied. If I find other people who speak up I will tell their story. Being bullied is serious.

In seventh grade I really liked this boy I went to school with and I did what every girl back then did, which was write the boy a note. The worst thing imaginable happened. The boy I liked was cruel. He passed every single note I wrote him around the school. It made me very sad. People would point and laugh. They made fun of me over sending a note to a boy. That made my self-esteem very low.
That boy was older that I. He should have known better. Rather than pass it around the school, he should have just tore it up and threw the letters away.
School is hard enough for a 7th grade girl without needing help from others to make her feel less than what she already feels.
Don't point fingers and laugh. Don't say cruel things.
School should not be about popularity. You all make it that way.  The joke is on all of you.
You all need to learn to be kind and have a heart. Stand out. Quit being followers. Do you want to follow mean people all of your life? Do you want to be known as the mean kid or bully the rest of your  life?
How would you have felt if you were me being made fun of because you liked a boy? Would it make you cry?
Think about those things.
STAND UP. STOP BULLIES!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House