Helping and people pleasing

Have you ever tried to help or please people to much? I know that I have over the years. Have had a bad habit of not telling people no. They end up taking advantage of me or using me. Sometimes I wonder are they aware of it? I think some know what they are doing, which is sad. The things I do are out of the kindness of my heart and that doesn't give people the right to use me or take advantage. Some act like they appreciate me. Some say thank you. Do they really mean it? Some yes and others not at all. There are some people who will take advantage and use you until they have no need or use of you or they got bored of you. It is sad but true. I am learning that I need to trust my gut and learn to tell people no. That I deserve better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House