Published 20 books so far

 Today I was looking over how many books that I have published over the years. When I started counting I wasn't exactly sure how many I had published and come to find out I have published in total 20 books which I think is awesome. I am currently working on a few now. Hopefully another one will be finished before Christmas or before 2020 is over. It is a poetry book. I am aiming to put 100 poems into it. A lot of my books are poetry. Some are science fiction/fantasy and one romance novel so far. Writing is what makes me happy and I will continue to do it because of how happy that it makes me.

All of my books except the first 4 were self-published. All of them are available on Amazon. The first 4 are not on Kindle the others are. 

My Feelings Unleashed and Let Out

Bottled Up Feelings Unleashed

Freed From My Chains

Letting it All Out

Psychic Vampire Prophecies Volume 1-4

Unexpected Christmas Romance

Otherworld Dimensions Within

Reaching Out

Ups and Downs in Life

Emotions Flowing Out

The Mirror Within Others and Me

Mirror of Life

Loss through Teenage Eyes

World Through my Eyes

The Haunted Cabin And The Vampire Masquerade and Unforgettable Birthday Short Stories

Light in the Darkness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House