Thankful

 Today I am going to tell you what I am thankful and grateful for in my life. For one my kids. They are amazing and help me the best that they can. My family even though they sometimes drive me batty.  Having a place to live and call home because I know even though some things need fixed that at least I have a rood over my head which makes me lucky. I know that I am more fortunate than others and for that I am grateful.  The food that I have to be able to feed my kids and myself.  Grateful to those who have helped me in hard times. To those of you who support me in life and all I do I appreciate it. To those of you who call,text,or come see me thank you very much.  It means the world to me. Thanks to the ones who just check up on me. Thanks to those who buy my books. Thanks to those who share my books and photography. It means a lot.  Thankful to have people who help, listen, and put up with me. I'm very blessed and some of it is for the ones who support me. A big thanks to all my friends in real life and online. You are amazing.  It is the small things that make the big things.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House