Holidays and mental health

 When it comes to holidays I love all of them even though they can be stressful and depressing at times. I like the food and spending time with family even though sometimes they drive me batty.  Sometimes I have to take a time out and breathe.  There are times I have a meltdown.  I am trying to do better at that. Sometimes it is easier said than done. Depending on the holidays I go all out. There have been times where I have cooked and ended up stuck with all the dishes so now I buy paper plates. It helps with the stress some. Cooking is fun. I like all the holiday type movies and sometimes binge watch those. During the holidays it is important to work on your mental health.  If you feel overwhelmed or stressed talk to someone or get help if you need it. Do things for yourself also. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House