Psychic Vampire Prophecies Volume 5 Update

 Recently I finished writing Psychic Vampire Prophecies Volume 5 and it took me long enough.  I have edited a little but not much of it. It will take me a while to edit it with how long the book is going to be. I cram packed a lot into this one book. The last book is probably about 2000 pages if not more. It is the longest book in the series and took me a long time to finish it. There is a lot of new things going on in the final book. Some will try to make sense of some of it. When it comes to how I wrote Vampires yes I made them seem more human because I wanted people to think what if they did live among us and this is how they truly live their lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House