Exes

 A pattern I keep noticing is how exes like to contact you out of the blue. Whether they really want you back or not there is no telling.  Whether they just want back in your pants well that is a possibility.  That isn't always the case.  My rule is usually don't ever speak to my exes again. There have been times I have. Some change and some are stuck in the past. I am not saying that exes can't be friends.  It all depends on the break up.  Make sure you set boundaries and don't fall back into the same patterns.  You deserve respect.  Ask them why they are texting out of the blue. Some come back or talk to you only because they remember what it is like and know what to expect though some of us change so they don't fully know.  Some say they don't want problems and if that's the case then don't message is how I look at it. Exes are exes for a reason.  We all learn from it or some stay stuck. No matter what everyone deserves the best.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House