Friendship

 For many years sometimes people call themselves my friends and they make me wonder are they really my friend or not. I question that because their actions speak louder than words. They say they will come see me yet they don't come see me or constantly make excuses. I have some that say they will call or text yet I am the one who usually calls or texts first. There have been times I won't call or text for a long time and they don't ever say a word. No one is ever that busy, let's be honest. If you want to make time you will make time. They say they will always be there, yet where are they really. When you need someone to listen and try to get a hold of them you either get voicemail, no response, or the worst left on read. Some say they are busy yet they are constantly posting to their social media. How hard is it to message someone first? People make excuse about that and it's like wow. Then you hear I didn't want to bother you and that is like really?!? People need to stop with excuses and start treating their friends better and communicating better because one day people are going to say I'm done. There are many times I've thought about deleting everything because of how people treat me. It gets old and tiring. People say the would miss me if I disappeared. I know some would but some I think they say it just to say it. I'm not saying disappear as in die but just make it to where people wouldn't be able to reach me. I'm tired of people telling me they care when they don't act like it or tell me they love me and don't act like it. Tired of people saying they will support me the same way that I support them and they don't support me the same way. People need to stop acting so fake. They need to consider other people's feelings other than their own. So many people in this world are so selfish and greedy. The world doesn't revolve around me nor does it for anyone else for that matter. Money doesn't buy happiness. Yes, it pays the bills and what we need in life. People need to learn to come back together and hang out more. They need to learn to communicate better. We need to try to work harder on this. The one thing we need to do is check up on those we care about. What if they really aren't okay and you say nothing?!? How do you think it makes a person feel when they tell you that they aren't okay and you don't answer or leave them on read?!? It probably makes them feel worse than they already are and might make them think you don't care. Even if you don't know exactly what to say that doesn't mean not say anything. Saying something is better than not responding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House