Sometimes I need help as an author

 My dream is for people to read and sell more books. I haven't sold many over the years.  I set a goal around my birthday every year to sell 100 and haven't ever reached that. It is disappointing and discouraging because I am not sure if people want to read my work and I have put a lot of hard work I to each book. No,they aren't all perfect.  Yes, they may have some mistakes.  I do the best that I can.  I do my own ads because I can't pay for advertising.  Not everyone leaves me reviews when they do read them and some say nice things and some are very ugly.  I share it on Twitter,  Facebook,  LinkedIn,  have a website,  YouTube,  and here. Sometimes I feel like it doesn't reach many people.  I need all of you to help by sharing it with family and friends if you don't like to read.  Leave me a review if you buy a copy.  Please help support me.  Thank you. I'm not giving up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House