Don't ask people to support you if you aren't willing to support them

Recently I had someone ask me to help support them and when I asked them to do the same they wouldn't return the favor. They said I have a lot of people who ask me. Why ask me to support them if they can't return the favor? I told them I wasn't everyone and blocked them because I thought you have the nerve to ask me to help support you with having more followers than I do and can't do the same. I don't care if you have a big name for yourself or not that doesn't make you any more special than anyone else. If you have made a name for yourself I am happy for you but that doesn't give you the right to ask for help from others and not give it back. For those of you who have made a name for yourself maybe you should think about supporting people who helped get you to where you are at, help support you, and just out of common curtousey. Everyone should learn to support everyone. Each person starts at the bottom except for those who always walked around with a silver spoon in their mouth. Some of us have to work harder than others to try to get people to notice our work. Help each other out people. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House