Welcome to December

 Hello everybody!! Welcome to December. What are your plans for the month of December? Are they busy? Mine sure are busy. I still have the tree to put up along with the decorating. This month is busy with bowling and basketball with my oldest son and band with my youngest. My life is nonstop busy. To top it off I just recently finished writing the fifth and final book in the Psychic Vampire Prophecies series which should have probably been split up into 2 books, but I just wanted to finish the book because it took me about 6 or 7 years to finish it because I got so caught up in writing other things and got bored of writing it for a little while. It happens. I have presents I need to wrap. There is a lot I need to do. I will be working on the editing for Psychic Vampire Prophecies Volume 5. I'm thinking of doing a poetry book soon. I have been writing a lot of poetry over the past few months. I will be spending a lot of time with my kids and family. My boys and I will probably do some baking. Need to fill out Christmas Cards soon to mail them off before things get to busy. We will probably go downtown of my town one night and take pictures with the Christmas lights. I hope you all have a wonderful December and may all your goals and dreams come true. Much love to you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House