My oldest son is graduating

 My oldest son is graduating this upcoming Friday. I am super proud of him. He has come a long way and really come out of his shell. He has overcome so many milestones. When it comes to goals he has accomplished many of those. After he graduates we are going to work on life skills. He wants to plant a garden and learn to cook. We are going to work on chores and maintaining a schedule and routine after graduating. Mental health is also important so we will be working on that. We are going to look into new things he might like to do and how to make new friends that are healthy friendships. I am over the moon for my son. I will be rooting him on in whatever choices he makes in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House