What I would do if I ever became rich

 If I became rich I know exactly what I would do with the money and it is many different things. For one pay bills off for awhile, fix my house, invest in my youngest sons college education, fix my car, set up a savings account for my oldest son. I would donate food and clothes or whatever their local school neeeds where my kids go to school to give back since they have done so much to help us over the years. I would want to do it for other schools as well. There is a place for families that I would want built. It would have a game room, skating area, bowling,  arcade games, movie area, karaoke,  laser tag,and put put golf.  Make it cheap to go in and have teenagers work there. I have many different ideas always going through my head. Kids need more places to go to have fun and be safe. I would help friends who need help along with family . Money helps make life easier but it doesn't create happiness.  Another thing I would do is try to help people who need a place to live if I had that kind of money. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House