Deserve the best

 Yes, I sometimes want to give up because things might not be going well in my life or other reasons. Sometimes I get overwhelmed.  Other times the depression and anxiety can be a bit much. There are days I don't want to do it. Days I don't want to get out of bed. Days I fall apart. I know it's okay to have bad days and feel something other than happy. It is okay to not be okay. Sometimes I am not motivated. I have to pick myself up and tell myself get up. Have to dust myself off. Know that it's okay to fail and make mistakes.  Just means try again and try my best.  Trying my best is all I can do. I know I am not perfect.  I also know I deserve the best in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House