Me being me

 I'm not the same person as I used to be. Some may think so and what they think of me is irrelevant. I've made mistakes. Dated the wrong people.  Wasn't always nice to people.  I've done horrible things.  That is my past.  Some people bring it up often.  They don't always know what I went through.  Some things they didn't see or hear. Didn't see the trauma I endured. I think even if I told some of them that they wouldn't believe me. I had to get help to work through my problems.  No one is in control of my happiness except me. I have learnt to set boundaries and when people cross them I cut them out of my life. I won't let people be ugly to me.  I deserve to be treated right.  Not going to let people do me wrong anymore. I deserve the best. I am not perfect and make mistakes repeatedly sometimes. Sometimes it takes a while to learn.  No one has the right to judge me. I continue to work on me for me. I better myself for me. I love me for me. If people don't like me that is their personal problem not mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House