Help me reach my birthday goal

 Help me reach that goal. Without any of you, I can't achieve those goals. Thanks for the ones of you who support me by reading my blogs, leaving comments,  sharing my books,  sharing my work, leaving book reviews, and much more.  I need all of you to help me to reach my goal of selling 100 books for my birthday.  I know it may be asking for a lot, but it has been a dream and goal of mine for quiet some time.  Please help me get it out to the world. You can do that by sharing the links of my books with people who like to read. Every little bit helps. So far I have not sold one book this month. I am not giving up hope that 100 will sell by January 27th for my birthday wish. Please make this birthday wish come true. 

https://www.amazon.com/Amy-Stark/e/B00JEWWQ52/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

https://www.amazon.com/Amy-E.-Stark/e/B00JD1AE8K?ref_=dbs_p_ebk_w0m_abau_000000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House