Dating isn't easy

 When it comes to dating you would think it is easy to find a date. Sometimes it feels like most don't want to date much anymore. I haven't been on many dates because we usually skipped that part and went straight to relationship which didn't end up turning out to well. Maybe if I would have dated them and had them take me on dates to get to know them maybe I would have saved myself so much trouble. I have been wondering where to look. Some say a bar. When I think of a bar it makes me wonder is this one going to be an alcoholic or worse. The other thought is are they just there for a hook up. I've been told online dating and I tried that a long time ago and kept find people who just wanted to hook up it seems like. If I was looking for a hook up that would be different. I am not looking for a hook up. I'm so unsure where to start when it comes to dating. I want someone to go out with and have a soda to talk or even dinner to talk. When it comes to a movie you can't talk to get to know each other. It is all about getting to know each other. I am trying to think of places to meet men and not sure where to go. I'm not good about seeing if they might want to go out on a date or not. I know it will happen when it happens. I just wish it was more simple. Plus I don't want married guys trying to flirt with me and think that is okay. I don't want married men to think I would want them in a sexual manner either. No, I don't have the greatest track record when it comes to relationships or dating. I am not my past and I'm not perfect. None of us are perfect. Dating should be easy but it is not. Maybe I am complicating it. I don't know. I am trying to get back out there and take a chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House