Health update

 I went to the dietitian recently. They said I need to lose 100 lbs. Only 2 to 4lbs a week. Decrease calorie intake to 1600 calories a day. Said I should walk 8 minutes 5 days a week. Told me I should try to have a better sleep schedule. Said I can have as many fruits and vegetables I want. Told me to increase my vegetable increase to 5 vegetables a day. Told me to cut down on sugar intake and not have it if I can avoid it. Told me to not eat wheat anything but if I do limit it to once a week or once a month. Told me to decrease my cheese intake. They told me to cut back on oil. Told me I can have protein shakes if I skip a meal.

That was a lot to swallow and process that day. I am going to have to start making little changes that way it will work.  It is not going to be easy.  The hardest one is going to be when I chose to change my sleeping habits.  I will be doing this for me and no one else. I f people are negative or hateful about it in any way they will be cut out of my life. I only need people who are going to be supportive.I don't need people to be like it's okay to eat that when it's not okay. I don't need people who are going to say I can't achieve it or make it out like it is impossible. Tired of people making snide comments and comparing me to people's situation that have nothing to do with me. Tired of people not listening. Tired of people saying that it will fix all my problems. It may help a lot but some things that have to do with my health have nothing to do with my weight and it's like just wow. When people say well almost everyone has it when you are talking to them makes it out like they don't care about you because you aren't everybody. From here on out I am going to limit people on some parts of my life. This is going to be a journey and I will update you on my journey from time to time.  I need to work on not procrastinating and motivating myself .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House