Otherworld Dimensions Within

 

First paragraph for Otherworld Dimensions Within.

If you like what you read it is available on Kindle for  .99 cents. 


It's a dark stormy night and lightning make the lights flicker on and off. Thunder sounding like explosions in the background. The wind is howling. You would think the windows were going to break. It's raining so hard you can hear it pelting on the tin roof. The energy in the house is growing. Electricity goes out. I'm sitting in my bedroom in the dark. I get my cell phone out and walked downstairs to find a lighter. I found it in a middle drawer and walk back upstairs. I like candles. I see something out of the corner of my eye. When I look up nothing is there. I like the candles and something keeps blowing them out. I hear my name whispered and still nothing. I light a cigarette to calm my nerves. A music box goes off by itself and plays eerie music. That's when I know I'm not alone. I see a missed in the corner of the room and hear a faint voice saying, "don't be afraid."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House