Real friends

When you are going through tough times that is when you find out who your real friends are.  Real friends stick it out through the bad stuff not just the good. They don't make excuses on why they can't be there. Will text or call to make sure you are doing okay. Others won't do anything and don't make an effort. Then you have the ones who when they do talk to you it's like all you hear is me me me. The me me me people make you want to  roll your eyes into the back of your head. Then you have some who tell you how they think you should do it and it's like agh moments. Sometimes you just want people to shut up and listen. Real friends listen and make time for you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House