Appreciate what you have

Yesterday was a bad and scary day. My boys were on our way to the lake to swim which we had planned on having fun. When we arrived at our location my car was smoking and shortly after that in flames.  It didn't blow up. The fire spread through my whole car like wild. My oldest son calls my dad to let him know and then proceeds to call 911. After that he warns people whose vehicles were nearby to come get it just in case of the fire spreading or in case of an explosion.  I cried so hard watching my car go up in smoke. We were very fortunate that all we lost was the car and what possessions we had inside. I'm not sure how I would have handled the situation had the car not done that after parking it. Something was definitely watching over my boys and me that day. I only had liability coverage so nothing could be done. It upset my boys and me a little about the car and possessions.  We are just happy that nothing happened to us. Am very appreciative to all who have wished us well. That means more to me than anything. Possessions can be replaced and people can not. It makes you appreciate the people in your life.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House