Close to Anniversary of my moms death

This month is typically a rough month for me. The reason why it's so rough was my mom was slowly dying. July 25th will be 22yrs ago since she passed.  That woman was one of a kind. Very kind, loving, good friend,  mom, and wife. Touched many lives with her kindness.  After she died a part of me did also. My mom always listened and was very supportive. I felt her love. She lived her life to the fullest. She fought until she took her dying breath. I was very close to my mom. I miss her every day. There are says I wish she was here to give me advice or a hug. Miss her cooking. I was only 15yrs old when she passed away. Her memory will live on through me and the ones she left behind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House