Sometimes you just have to cut people out of your life

Some people from the past try to add me back to social media and act like a friend. I have recently started deleting and ignoring those requests. Some people don't change. The past is the past and I am not the same girl they used to know. I've done a lot of reflecting. I  cut people out for being negative, toxic, who mentally abused me, or worse.  I am not going to be there for people who say they care about me and don't make an effort to text,call, or see me. I am done with people's excuses.  So many fake caring fake loving people in this world.  They think that the world revolves around them.  I know that it doesn't revolve around me.  I know people talk about me and I don't care because that is a reflection of them not me. It's okay to cut people out of your life with no explanation.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House