Interesting year and its not over

 This year has been an interesting year full off good and bad. My oldest son graduated high school which makes me super proud of him. I got to meet some friends this year that I had been talking to for 2 years or so. It was a great meeting. With good comes bad. I have had people from the past try to add me back to social media or be a part of my life. I keep blocking those people or ignoring the requests. I cut them out of my life for a reason. Some of them caused trauma, they were negative,  or weren't really trying to be a friend.  I have done a lot of healing and  reflecting.  My past is my past. Yes, I made some bad choices and decisions.  No one has the right to judge me for that. Everyone makes mistakes.  I am not perfect. This year I published 2 books which now makes 24 books that I have published. I haven't sold many. I am going to keep trying my best. My youngest son is about to start his Sr. Year of high school. I am trying to be the best mom I can to my kids because just because they turn 18 doesn't mean the work is done.  I will always be here for my kids to support,  love, root them on, and help if they need it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House