People need to listen

 Sometimes in life you just want people to listen and not say anything.  Some of them make comments about you should try this or do that,yet it's like they heard you but didn't actually listen.  They tell you what you should do in your life, how you should do things in your relationships,  and the list goes on. Some of the ones giving you advice aren't happy in their own lives and aren't trying to change either. I've been guilty of that as well but I also try to tell them you don't have to take my advice and I am not trying to tell you what to do. Sometimes people understand and sometimes they don't at all. What's even worse than that is the statement I know how you feel. No,you don't know how I feel because you are not me and I am not you so I am not going to claim I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House