Help Me Sell 100 Books

This is my birthday month and I would so love to sell 100 copies of each book before January 27th. I know it is a lot to ask. It is my dream. It would help me out in more ways than you can think of if this dream comes true. I have been posting it everywhere and need all of your help to help with this. I want people to see what my books are all about and would like 100 copies of each book to be sold with y'all to also leave reviews so more people can see my work. It is a new year and I am determined to get my sells up. It isn't all about the sells. I want people to read my work and see that they won't be disappointed.  I will post all the books down below. They are all available on Amazon and Kindle. If you don't have a Kindle you can download the App to read my books.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of all books currently published

Stop giving the negative people attention

Cursed House